About Sofia Lashes
Application of Synthetic Mink eyelash extensions
Long, full eyelashes help to accentuate the eyes and make them appear bigger. For this reason, women everywhere dream of longer, thicker lashes. Until recently, the only way to achieve this was to apply false lashes in bundles. Then adhere them to the upper eyelid. Unfortunately, the result did not look very natural.
Newest technology and latest industry trends
Using the latest methods, Sofia Lashes applies eyelash extensions, one by one, to your natural lashes.Using adhesive and the highest quality silk extensions, we apply extensions in a variety of lengths to mimic natural lash growth. The result is long, thick lashes that don’t require the use of mascara or eyelash curlers.
First time clients
However, to avoid any allergic reaction prior to the appointment we recommend to talk to the technician. Book eventually a patch test at least 24 hours before the actual appointment.
YUMI Lash Lift and Tint
In case your don’t want to go with any extensions then we have a solution for you. Revolutionary Lash Lifting technology based on enhancement of your natural eyelashes. No glue. Hypoallergenic. Long lasting 6 to 12 weeks. Excellent results.
What to expect at your Sofia Lashes appointment
Our application process is perfectly safe and sanitary. When you arrive, we’ll start by cleansing your natural lashes with a special tonic to prepare them for the adhesive. Next, we’ll gently cover your bottom eyelid with a gel pad to prevent blinking and ensure that adhesive does not get on your eyelids. We’ll the move on to working with two sets of tweezers. One applying adhesive to each of your natural lashes and the other applying your extensions to the adhesive. This process takes patience and precision as we apply 70-120 individual extensions. Once your lashes are ready, we’ll remove the gel pad from your bottom lid and you’ll be able to admire your new lashes!
Eyelashes are waterproof and can withstand normal daily activities, even those such as swimming and bathing. They will continue to look great for 4-6 weeks, depending on the strength and texture of your natural lashes. As your natural lashes shed, your Eyelashes will fall out with them. This natural shedding means that you will need to come in for a touch up about every three weeks.
To keep your Sofia Eyelashes looking great, follow these basic rules:
- After you shower don’t wet your eyelashes for 24 hours after your procedure. This will give the glue an appropriate amount of time to cure. This means you should also avoid steam rooms / saunas and swimming during that period.
- Do not use waterproof mascara or oil-based makeup removers as they can weaken the adhesive of your lash extensions;
- Do not use eyelash curlers;
- Avoid rubbing your eyes vigorously;
- Avoid sleeping on your face;
- Don’t let the stream from your shower head hit your face directly as the pressure can knock lash extensions loose.
- Customers who chose real mink lashes are advised to be careful when in contact with heat and should try to keep their lashes away from hair dryers, candles and open flames.