About Sofia Lashes
Sofia Lashes specializes in the application of natural-looking eyelash extensions.
Long, full eyelashes help to accentuate the eyes and make them appear bigger. For this reason, women everywhere dream of longer, thicker lashes. Until recently, the only way to achieve this was to apply false lashes in bundles, adhering them to the upper eyelid. Unfortunately, the result did not look very natural.
Using the latest methods, Sofia Lashes applies eyelash extensions, one by one, to your natural lashes. Using hypoallergenic adhesive and the highest quality silk extensions, we apply extensions in a variety of lengths to mimic natural lash growth. The result is long, thick lashes that don’t require the use of mascara or eyelash curlers.
What to expect at your Sofia Lashes appointment
Rest assured that our application process is perfectly safe and sanitary. When you arrive, we’ll start by cleansing your natural lashes with a special tonic to prepare them for the adhesive. Next, we’ll gently cover your bottom eyelid with a gel pad to prevent blinking and ensure that adhesive does not get on your eyelids. We’ll the move on to working with two sets of tweezers, one applying adhesive to each of your natural lashes and the other applying your extensions to the adhesive. This process takes patience and precision as we apply 70-120 individual extensions. Once your lashes are ready, we’ll remove the gel pad from your bottom lid and you’ll be able to admire your new sexy lashes!
What to expect from your our Eyelashes:
Eyelashes are waterproof and can withstand normal daily activities, even those such as swimming and bathing. They will continue to look great for 4-6 weeks, depending on the strength and texture of your natural lashes. As your natural lashes shed, your Eyelashes will fall out with them. This natural shedding means that you will need to come in for a touch up about every three weeks.
To keep your Sofia Eyelashes looking great, follow these basic rules:
- After you shower don’t wet your eyelashes for 24 hours after your procedure. This will give the glue an appropriate amount of time to cure. This means you should also avoid steam rooms / saunas and swimming during that period.
- Do not use waterproof mascara or oil-based makeup removers as they can weaken the adhesive of your lash extensions;
- Do not use eyelash curlers;
- Avoid rubbing your eyes vigorously;
- Avoid sleeping on your face;
- Don’t let the stream from your shower head hit your face directly as the pressure can knock lash extensions loose.
- Customers who chose real mink lashes are advised to be careful when in contact with heat and should try to keep their lashes away from hair dryers, candles and open flames.